Users can now transfer the registration of their .CH domains over to ZoneEdit. After you've obtained your Authorization code (sometimes referred to as an EPP code or transfer code) from your current registrar, please do the following:
1. Log into your ZoneEdit account
2. Click on the SWITCH REGISTRAR link for said domain
3. Enter your Authorization code and click on NEXT
4. Enter all relevant information and click on NEXT
5. Click on NEXT and process your invoice
If no Authorization code is entered during this process then an automated email will be sent to the Administrative contact of the .CH domain with further instructions. Once the code is entered, the transfer will be initiated.