3. Make sure ALLOW PORTFOLIO SHARING is set to YES
4. Click on DONE to activate your changes
2. Click on EDIT
3. Specify your portfolio name and click on NEXT
4. Confirm your changes
Adding A Domain To A Portfolio
1. Click on MANAGE for the domain you'd like added to the portfolio
2. Click on the DOMAIN SETTINGS tab and then SET
3. Assign the domain to the portfolio you'd like
Sharing Your Portfolio
1. Click on DOMAIN PORTFOLIOS
2. Choose SHARED ONLY and click on GO
3. Make sure your control panel shows MY SHARED PORTFOLIOS and click on EDIT
4. Specify the ZoneEdit user you'd like to share the portfolio with and customize your access
5. Click on NEXT
WRITE allows shared users to edit and update the DNS records for domains in the portfolio. They will NOT have access to the Whois records (presuming the domain is registered through easyDNS in the first place).
WHOIS grants access to editing the Whois records for a domain registered through easyDNS, including ownership and authoritative nameservers. It is recommended that this be shared selectively and with great caution, as this grants complete control over a domain.
ACTIVE tells you if sharing for this portfolio is currently enabled or disabled.
6. Confirm your changes
At this point the easyDNS user you gave access to should be able to see the domain under their account. They’ll just have to make sure they are choosing the correct folder under ACTIVE PORTFOLIO: